Codes of Practice Policy for your company has many aspects; Job Safety Analysis, also known as: JSA, is one; this course will focus on Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
A Job Safety Analysis (JSA) integrates accepted safety and health principles and practices into a specific task or job operation. In a JSA, each basic step of the job is to identify potential hazards and to recommend the safest way to do the job.
- Identify previously undetected hazards and increase the job knowledge of those participating, using the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Learn how to integrate health & safety awareness, and communication between team members and supervisors with the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Understand how the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) can be used as a briefing guide for infrequent jobs.
- Summarize how the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) becomes a standard for health & safety inspections or observations.
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).