Learn fundamental techniques and tips to resolve conflict among coworkers, develop professional relationships, and encourage collaboration in negotiations.
This course is intended for supervisors who want to go beyond intuition and acquire proven tools to help them achieve greater success in resolving conflicts in the workplace.
- Define what conflict is and learn about the conflict resolution process
- Identify the Supervisor’s role in conflict resolution
- Examine techniques to resolve conflict
- Examine several methods of negotiation and their advantages
- Define what the best type of negotiation is
- Outline the negotiation process from planning to execution
- Identify techniques to overcome barriers to negotiation and dealing with difficult people
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).