This short course covers the causes of conflict and offers simple tools and tips to help learners understand how to recognize problems and fix them without making things worse. Learners will explore how to find common ground and resolve issues as they work through uncomfortable situations with others.
- Describe the types and impacts of workplace conflict.
- Describe interest-based conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Analyze and practice interest-based conflict resolution.
- Practice reframing negative situations into opportunities to solve problems.
- Demonstrate an effective technique to bring an important issue forward to a superior while reducing the potential for conflict.
- Plean and prepare for an anticipated negotiation situation.
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).