This training is designed to assist workers to understand their legal duties under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Ontario Regulation 213/91.
- Identify each workplace parties’ role and legal duties on a construction project.
- Explain the three basic rights of workers.
- Illustrate a worker’s role in the Internal Responsibility System (IRS).
- Demonstrate an understanding of what they should do if something goes wrong.
- Describe how to ask for help if needed.
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).