This course helps Supervisors ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, improve their time management and organizational skills, and make workflow adjustments. Supervisors will acquire tools and techniques to identify time wasters, and areas of improvement and boost productivity.
- Define productivity and identify the factors that affect it.
- Categorize productive and non-productive work to eliminate wasted time.
- Track labour using the Productivity Equation.
- Effectively communicate your expectations with your team.
- Measure and assess productivity using tools like checklists, the 5-minute rating procedure, and other methods.
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).