Quality Control Module Description:
- Quality Control (QC) in construction is the verification the project is built to the plan
- The tolerances allowable by industry-standard and engineering practices have been met or bettered
- The finished project (and all phases to get there) meet the quality standards of the owner, architect, consulting engineers, and general contractor
On construction projects, there can be dozens of subcontractors, all of which have specific responsibilities. Superintendents and project managers try to maintain high-quality standards, but they cannot be everywhere at once.
Purchase Order Flow Module Description:
Ordering materials and supplies with issuing a Purchase Order is a process of ensuring that there is required material on hand to complete the task. This lesson illustrates the Purchase Order flow and the checkpoint necessary to comply with the purchasing system.
Quality Control Learning Outcomes:
- Identify ways to balance Quality and Productivity
- Describe and apply quality control measures
- Identify and communicate quality measures to your crew
- Identify quality issues and resolutions
- Use strategies to recognize and reward quality effort
Purchase Order Flow Learning Outcome:
- Comprehend Purchase Order flow
- Employ Ordering Just in Time
- Identify Preferred Suppliers
- Order correct quality and correct quantity
- Evaluate Replenishment quantity and lead times
- Comprehend legally binding contracts and accountability in ordering
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices using all browsers and Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).