This course provides information on the safe methods to clean and dispose of spills, using knowledge from the WHMIS 2015 document. After identifying and following all safety procedures, the awareness provided in this course will help you keep yourself and your workers safe when dealing with hazardous chemicals.
- Assess spills for hazards.
- Handle spilled materials safely.
- Manage spills on the worksite.
Field Level Competency:
- You must obtain 80% on the final assessment to receive your completion certificate.
- Courses can be accessed on laptops, desktops, mobile devices using all browsers and the Brightspace Pulse App (available in App Store and Google Play).